i'm gonna say goodbye to you
Monday, December 29, 2008 | 8:06 PM

make the pain go awayyyyyyy
AGM was pretty awesome today. saw Bee, than sat with Kat. I'M CNY I/C like omp dudes! i have no idea wuts going on and i'm I/C. found out pairing for sec1 orientation camp, i'm with ZoeP!! Pittas and i will go crazy with unenthu sec1s!! hahahaha. went home with Gail, and laughed super loud in the bus.
suffering from fever and headache now, shouldn't hav ate dinner. i seriously feel like puking rite nowwww. pain is terrible.. think i'll sleep after this and other little stuff. D: suppose to watch Bedtime Stories tmrw with Smoks, but don't want to. now goodbye frends, i'm going to eternal slumber. <3
can't you just leave me alone for once?!i see you every freaking dayjust get out of my life
you turned him into smth i never knew
Labels: never let me go