<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3865272307067301583?origin\x3dhttp://soundproof-walls.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
hasta la vista baby,
i'm gonna say goodbye to you


TINGS'
121094
Methodist Girls' School
Trinity Ignyte @ PL
facebook













August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009

Layout crossroads;

Friday, May 15, 2009 | 10:45 PM

this is just cause i'm bored. :D

Fill in the Blanks
1. Summer is ___
a season

2. School is for___
NERDS 8)

3. Friends are like ___
people who you "trust"

4. Dogs are like___
salivary...

5. Braces are ___
KEWL :D

6. All boys are ___
losers, let's throw rocks at them! (hahaha, jk)

7. All girls are ___ 
the coolest thangs on earth (once again, jk)

8. American Idol is ___
ADAM LAMBERTTTTT♥♥♥♥♥ 

9. Spongebob is the ___ 
BOMBBB

10. I can't believe I ___
didn't buy the hippo bottle

11. I like wearing ___
clothes

12. Beer is ___
gross to the max

13. I'm fat as a ___
COW

14. I have too many ___
printed shirts

15. I like eating ___
pie

16. Surveys are ___
a way to escape rotting

17. Gays are ___
sales"men" at NUM

18. Family is not as important as ____
nothing

19. Before I go to sleep I ____
do my tawg

20. I was really embarrased when ___
;D

21. Bush is ____
a plant

22. boys have big ____
imaginations (what else...?)

23. I hate ____
ahem ahem

24. Crying is for ____
people who love expressing their emotions

25. Marriage is ______
a lifetime commitment

26. Swimming is ____
Kat's CCA

27. I would do anything for ____
the Wanted clear sneakers!

28. I wake up at ____
5.30 / 12nn
 
29. I fear _____
pain

30. I bought a ____
teddy bear for inez!
 
31. I drink _____
waterrrrr

32. Mondays are _____
blue days

33. my back hurts now 

Labels: