i'm gonna say goodbye to you
Thursday, May 14, 2009 | 9:30 PM

WHO'S DA PRO?! me, duh
took this shot just this evening at the park with Dad's new
Canon 500D. it's amazing i tell you. i almost got an A for chinese!!!! ARGHHHH. so pissed. but oh wells... looking thru Willabelle's lookbook just now. like wtp, she can be a model seriously! she'll be one of those who can pull things off with weird fashion. just click
HERE and yur world will be renewed. i wonder who takes the photos for her... :l hahah
tmrw's gonna be a long long day again. but at least it's the weekend!! oh yea, their pack to the brim too. tings'... what have you gotten yurself into now?!?!
One thing I ask of the Lord,
this is what I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the Lord
all the days of my life,
to gaze upon His beauty
and to seek Him in His temple
Psalms 27 : 4
thanks kor
Labels: fell to my knees